Our Mixed Flock Journey!

One word: menopause. You wouldn't believe what I could sleep through & where I could doze off!!!
I have EVERY possible symptom that a person can have during this!!! ALL the physical and ALL the emotional :barnie... and when I say ALL I mean ALL.... they could use me as a study case!!

I have EVERY possible symptom that a person can have during this!!! ALL the physical and ALL the emotional :barnie... and when I say ALL I mean ALL.... they could use me as a study case!!
Symptoms didn't last very long for me ~ thank goodness~ but my sleep patterns are now very erratic.

Honestly, all my life I was a night owl & needed very little sleep then WAMMO!! I was dozing off all over the place. It was horrible & I couldn't help it. I was also working & super busy so hugely embarrassing.
I'm still a night owl, I used to only get 4-5 hours sleep a night & didn't dare to nap or I would get even less...but since retirement I've found that I can get a few extra hours of good sleep in the morning, when we don't have an alarm set for something special that is!

I'm still a night owl, I used to only get 4-5 hours sleep a night & didn't dare to nap or I would get even less...but since retirement I've found that I can get a few extra hours of good sleep in the morning, when we don't have an alarm set for something special that is!
The hours until midnight are good then I'm often up pottering. :( Which means I feel awful when it is actually time to get up.

Back
Top Bottom