Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Good evening everyone! What a long day, I spent the whole day pulling together everything for our business & personal taxes...my brain is fried! Then of course I also had to help with kitchen cabinets! I hope you all had a great day!

On the chicken front! Hubs brought in 8 eggs today. We've been getting 4-6 per day for the last month!
View attachment 2551507

Very nice!

Good evening everyone! What a long day, I spent the whole day pulling together everything for our business & personal taxes...my brain is fried! Then of course I also had to help with kitchen cabinets! I hope you all had a great day!

On the chicken front! Hubs brought in 8 eggs today. We've been getting 4-6 per day for the last month!
View attachment 2551507
Those dark brown ones are especially lovely. 🥰

View attachment 2551507

Good morning, Rene!

Finally catching a little downtime to reply here. I hope you have been doing well 💕

So great to see you got a few more eggs. My chickens have been steadily laying through the winter, which has been wonderful. However, I noticed I wasn't getting the same amount of eggs I usually do. Well ... low and behold my dog comes out of the bush with the egg so someone is not laying in the nest box now! :barnie

Taxes. Gotta love them :sick My agenda today consists of gathering everything for taxes as well.

Hope you have a wonderful, Tuesday!

Good morning, Rene!

Finally catching a little downtime to reply here. I hope you have been doing well 💕

So great to see you got a few more eggs. My chickens have been steadily laying through the winter, which has been wonderful. However, I noticed I wasn't getting the same amount of eggs I usually do. Well ... low and behold my dog comes out of the bush with the egg so someone is not laying in the nest box now! :barnie

Taxes. Gotta love them :sick My agenda today consists of gathering everything for taxes as well.

Hi Riv, nice to see you!

Good morning, Rene!

Good morning Rei! It's so good to see you. How's that new baby doing? :love

My Banty's hardly ever laid in the nesting boxes...it was always Easter at our house...I hope you can figure out who the culprit is.

I hope your tax prep day goes well. Mine wouldn't have been so bad if I'd properly filed everything & done my reports in a timely manner. So yesterday's brain fry was self inflicted... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom