Our Mixed Flock Journey!

If you really like the green ~ be brave.
I agree. Life should have color. 😁

For what it's worth, I painted my kitchen walls Dark Green. All the kids protested madly. They thought I should have stuck with neutral tones. The man & I love it. The cabinets are white & there's not a lot of wall [big windows so lots of natural light] & the benchtops are wood.
View attachment 2625973
I love your kitchen, the green is gorgeous! I should be brave! I will have to get the countertop in before I can completely decide. I agree with you both...life should be colorful. This tile is not going to take up a very large space, it will only be behind my stove. My kitchen is brown & white, the counter will have some grey in it too! Both tiles are the same, except the color!

This is a sample of the countertop we are thinking of putting in!
Fantasy Brown countertop.png

The two tile colors I'm looking at! The green will really add a splash of color. I just hope it will go with the counter! I'm thinking of setting them with a frame around them. I've spent hours looking at tile and I'm still not 100% sure! I tend to like very traditional styles, like raised panels, cathedral arches! I guess I'm old fashioned. :)
2021-04-18 Delphi Valor Random Sized Ceramic Mosaic Tile, Deep Emerald - Mediterranean - Mosai...png

2021-04-18 Delphi Valor Ceramic Tile - Mediterranean Glacier White - Mosaic Tile - by Ivy Hill...png

I love your view from your new window💕❤️

So beautiful! I love the giant rocks/boulders!
Thank you! 💗 It's a nice place to do dishes...I'd rather just look out the window! Lol

We thought that we were going to have to dynamite the boulders, but the guy that was excavating worked at it until he got them loose and moved. You should have seen how many we buried in the front yard. Our property is sand, sagebrush, tumbleweeds and lots of rock!

I love your kitchen, the green is gorgeous! I should be brave! I will have to get the countertop in before I can completely decide. I agree with you both...life should be colorful. This tile is not going to take up a very large space, it will only be behind my stove. My kitchen is brown & white, the counter will have some grey in it too! Both tiles are the same, except the color!

This is a sample of the countertop we are thinking of putting in!
View attachment 2626027

The two tile colors I'm looking at! The green will really add a splash of color. I just hope it will go with the counter! I'm thinking of setting them with a frame around them. I've spent hours looking at tile and I'm still not 100% sure! I tend to like very traditional styles, like raised panels, cathedral arches! I guess I'm old fashioned. :)
View attachment 2626028
View attachment 2626029
I think either would work but I do like the green & it will give a bit of *lift* to the room. But it is your house & you will have to live with it. :D Choose what makes you happiest.

I think either would work but I do like the green & it will give a bit of *lift* to the room. But it is your house & you will have to live with it. :D Choose what makes you happiest.
That's what I'm leaning towards! I really do want a pop of color! If I get tired of it down the road, I know just the person that can replace it for me...let's keep that a secret from him for now though! 😁

For what it's worth, I painted my kitchen walls Dark Green. All the kids protested madly. They thought I should have stuck with neutral tones. The man & I love it. The cabinets are white & there's not a lot of wall [big windows so lots of natural light] & the benchtops are wood.
View attachment 2625973

Very pretty Ribh!

Back
Top Bottom