Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Pics
Thought I would share a couple of bunny pictures today, of course there are chicks in the background!

Left to right! Chloe, Daphne & Buck! I stood out there for about a half hour today, Buck & Daphne both came over and touched noses with me, Chloe even came over by me, which is a big thing...they're not as tame as I would like, but that's because I need to spend more time with them. . I'm trying...there is just always so many other things going on!

Sweet Bunny Trio 5.29.2020.jpg

Daphne & Buck...She is at least a third again larger than he is!
Daphne & Buck 5.29.2020.jpg

Thought I would share a couple of bunny pictures today, of course there are chicks in the background!

Left to right! Chloe, Daphne & Buck! I stood out there for about a half hour today, Buck & Daphne both came over and touched noses with me, Chloe even came over by me, which is a big thing...they're not as tame as I would like, but that's because I need to spend more time with them. . I'm trying...there is just always so many other things going on!

View attachment 2166895

View attachment 2166897

Pretty rabbits!

View attachment 2166895

View attachment 2166897
The last picture kills me! So stinking cute with the legs stretched out 😍

A friend gave me 3 Silkies today, I think he brought 2 roosters and a hen, but I'm not sure! Here are a couple of pictures. I will try to get some better ones later! They haven't been handled at all, so not super friendly, yet! I don't know how this is going to work...I'm thinking they will always be too small to be a part of the main flock, but I don't know where else to place them right now! Am I correct in my thinking...Thanks!

First Day!
Silkies First Day Intro 5.31.2020.jpg

Silkies First Day 5.31.2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom