Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Aaaww.. bummer! That stinks... if he stays nice to you and is good to his ladies then maybe you could separate him just while yall are away... it may be worth it... that way your son wonā€™t have deal with him.. :confused:
Thank you, it really does. That's definitely something to consider! We'll see what his attitude is like when I get back home...dumb cluck! :(

Good morning! Well, I went out to take care of my animals today and inspect my rooster! I walked towards him saying good morning and he ran away from me per usual! I think my 5' 3" height must be much more imposing than someone who's 6' 2".... :gig I probably should put him down, but I will give him another chance, my son might shoot him though...lol! I will go out to the pen with him and see what happens!

My son gathered the eggs while we were gone! There is one in the coop that I can't get too, I need to remove the grate that dale put in to ventilate the coop, just haven't done it yet! Had some for breakfast. The large egg was another double 58g. On the top, left to right! 58g, 44g, 45g, bottom, L-R, 35g, 36g, 38g, 38g, 38g...she's very consistent!

Nice Basket 7.31-8.3.2020.jpg

my son might shoot him though...lol! I will go out to the pen with him and see what happens!
I'm always trying to find solution to complex problems. so here are my suggestions. When you take your son with you into pen, tell him to leave pistola at home. get the following attire for him to wear.
1596565896156.png

1596565919155.png

You know that we were joking here,,,,,:highfive: but in my heart,,, :love you know to give him another chance, :hit
Roo is doing his job. Anyone other than regulars :hugsthat he sees daily, he considers a predator.
I know that you were and so was I... šŸ’ž That's my thinking too...he's just not used to my son! He's fine with me and my husband out there! My son will just have to be extra alert! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom