Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I shot another video of Daphne with her babies & got a still shot! I don't know if I will get individual pictures taken today...we might be heading to our sons place to help them get things packed & moved to a storage shed, so that they will be ready to move out when the house closes...we will be glad when it's all done!

9.19.2020 Daphne's Kits at 12 days all eye's open.jpg

I shot another video of Daphne with her babies & got a still shot! I don't know if I will get individual pictures taken today...we might be heading to our sons place to help them get things packed & moved to a storage shed, so that they will be ready to move out when the house closes...we will be glad when it's all done!

View attachment 2340521

Does your son have a buyer for his house now Rene?

Beautiful bunnies!

Does your son have a buyer for his house now Rene?

Beautiful bunnies!
Yes, hopefully they will start signing papers tomorrow! They are in flux right now as they don't want to rent until they know for sure it closes and they have 2 cats and a dog, so they are limited as to where they can rent! We don't want the dog...she's beautiful & sweet, but a lot of work, but I'm afraid we will wind up with her for a while anyway! The cats would be easy to watch, if we have to! The nearest storage unit is an hour away from them in another town...everything local was full, crazy! It's going to be a long week!!!

Yes, hopefully they will start signing papers tomorrow! They are in flux right now as they don't want to rent until they know for sure it closes and they have 2 cats and a dog, so they are limited as to where they can rent! We don't want the dog...she's beautiful & sweet, but a lot of work, but I'm afraid we will wind up with her for a while anyway! The cats would be easy to watch, if we have to! The nearest storage unit is an hour away from them in another town...everything local was full, crazy! It's going to be a long week!!!

Your son is lucky to have you close enough to help!

drstratton

You do have a boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :idunno ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hawaii would be no problem,,,, Suggest they get a home with a dock:old
The thought of taking my boat out on the open ocean terrifies me...I can't even imagine...I know, we just need to sell our house & buy a Yacht...instant fix...:lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom