Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I'm still a night owl, I used to only get 4-5 hours sleep a night & didn't dare to nap or I would get even less...but since retirement I've found that I can get a few extra hours of good sleep in the morning, when we don't have an alarm set for something special that is!
I’m sorry you don’t sleep much... I love to sleep! I sleep 8-9 hours a night... when I was younger I def could stay up late though! My poor girl.. when dad goes hunting she wants to watch movies but I’m pooping out at 9:30-10... I tell her.. sorry, you have an old mom 👩‍🦳

I’m sorry you don’t sleep much... I love to sleep! I sleep 8-9 hours a night... when I was younger I def could stay up late though! My poor girl.. when dad goes hunting she wants to watch movies but I’m pooping out at 9:30-10... I tell her.. sorry, you have an old mom 👩‍🦳
I can get 7-8 some nights now that I don't have to get up as early...but sometimes I still wake up early!

Thank you! It really is... some of the emotional stuff has waned so hopefully I’m getting close to being done ....
I hope so, for your sake as well as your family! I went through at least 10 years of menopause type moodiness symptoms, but learned that it was my thyroid. It was very hard on my family. Thankfully I haven't had the same problems with menopause, I had enough before!

I can’t wait!!
I understand! I was an emotional basket case for a bit, and an uber :ranttoo. Felt like I constantly suffered from sleep deprivation. Go to sleep at 730 or 8, wake up at 1 and stay up for a while before I was pooped again when it was time to get up for work. No physical symptoms, but every time I walked past the feminine products without having to buy them I sang a little song of happiness lol.

I understand! I was an emotional basket case for a bit, and an uber :ranttoo. Felt like I constantly suffered from sleep deprivation. Go to sleep at 730 or 8, wake up at 1 and stay up for a while before I was pooped again when it was time to get up for work. No physical symptoms, but every time I walked past the feminine products without having to buy them I sang a little song of happiness lol.
There is that bonus...but there seems to be some other issues to take their place...can't win for losing sometimes! 🙄

Back
Top Bottom