Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Good morning IM! It is so good to be able to laugh together...I don't know what I'd do without my man!💞 I'm glad that you have this too. How long have you been together? We are right at 39 years together & in February we will celebrate 36 years of marriage! Marriage takes work & it isn't always easy, but as long as you can laugh together, you can weather anything!
Good morning! So very true! That’s a long time Rene, you don’t hear about a lot of relationships lasting that long much. We will celebrate 29 years next month.

Mrs BY Bob and I were out to dinner one night and the waitress asked how long we had been married. Mrs BY Bob replied (over 30 years at the time) and the waitress responded "I bet I know why." Mrs BY Bob asked her what she thought the reason was. The waitress never skipped a beat she said, "He makes you laugh every day". To which Mrs BY Bob replied, "absolutely, it is certainly not his looks!" 😉
Awe, that’s awful, but I would say that :gig Congratulations!

Good morning! So very true! That’s a long time Rene, you don’t hear about a lot of relationships lasting that long much. We will celebrate 29 years next month.
29 years is awesome too! Congratulations!

Every anniversary I tell him I'm looking forward to the next...34, 35...etc years together...the length of time grows each year! :)

Yes, I should have tried to find another Polish when I added Phyllis. It would be better for her I think. Sadly I had the three hens offered to me and so I took all three so they wouldn't be split up and now I'm full to capacity. If i ever add again, I must get a friend for this lovely lady.
View attachment 2424646

Pretty girl Bob!

Someone needs to take a sales course. Opportunity missed. 🤣

I was in sales and marketing for many years...does it show?

Eggs for the last 5 days! Yesterday my girls only gave me 3, but I already have 6 so far today! I will share today's eggs later!

Attachments

• 11.20.2020 6 eggs.jpg
    11.20.2020 6 eggs.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 11.21.2020 6 eggs.jpg
    11.21.2020 6 eggs.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 1
  • 11.22.2020 5 eggs.jpg
    11.22.2020 5 eggs.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 11.23.2020 6 eggs.jpg
    11.23.2020 6 eggs.jpg