Our Mixed Flock Journey!

We had a phone call from my fil, my husbands aunt had a severe stroke, we are waiting to hear if we will need to drive dad to Montana! :(
Good morning all...thank you so much for the encouraging words. It has really touched my heart! šŸ’ž

Today is a reminder that life goes on...even in the midst of sadness. We are getting ready to go to Clarkston to pick up our son's horse trailer...it needs to be moved & we want to get this over with. So I might not be back on again until tomorrow! I hope you all have a lovely day! šŸ’—
:hugs :love :hugs Thinking of you and your family Rene

:hugs :love :hugs Thinking of you and your family Rene
Thank you IM! :hugs šŸ’— We're waiting for my fil to decide if he wants to make the trip or not. I think he'll be sad if he doesn't go! I talked to my daughter & she told me from her experience, she probably won't make it. I kind of knew that already as soon as we heard they were putting her on comfort care.šŸ˜¢

Thank you IM! :hugs šŸ’— We're waiting for my fil to decide if he wants to make the trip or not. I think he'll be sad if he doesn't go! I talked to my daughter & she told me from her experience, she probably won't make it. I kind of knew that already as soon as we heard they were putting her on comfort care.šŸ˜¢
Is she at home? Would he be able to see her?

Thank you Bob! :hugs We just talked to dad and he said it doesn't sound like she will make it as they are talking about putting her on comfort care. I talked with my daughter who kind of specializes in neurology and has dealt with many stroke patients hands on for 6 years and now she works as a case manager. She sees a lot of these cases, anyway she shared with me some of the thought processes and discussions that probably occurred which brought them to the conclusion that there probably isn't anything more they can do for her! :( Still praying for a miracle though!
So sorry. So sad. :hugs

Is she at home? Would he be able to see her?
She's at the hospital, but they allow family members to come in one at a time to say goodbye if someone is not expected to live much longer. He received his first Covid vaccine, so I'm sure that will be in his favor. My husband and I will not go in.

Back
Top Bottom