Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Well, since this is supposed to be about my mixed flock, I made sure to get a picture this morning! I pulled some grass and stuck it through the fence. They and winter have decimated their lawn area. We are probably going to have to figure out a way to block it off, so it will grow! Have a good day all...back to work I go! :)
20210412_085436.jpg

Well, since this is supposed to be about my mixed flock, I made sure to get a picture this morning! I pulled some grass and stuck it through the fence. They and winter have decimated their lawn area. We are probably going to have to figure out a way to block it off, so it will grow! Have a good day all...back to work I go! :)View attachment 2612383

Such a pretty flock!

Well, since this is supposed to be about my mixed flock, I made sure to get a picture this morning! I pulled some grass and stuck it through the fence. They and winter have decimated their lawn area. We are probably going to have to figure out a way to block it off, so it will grow! Have a good day all...back to work I go! :)View attachment 2612383
So pretty! They look very happy 😊

They are lovely & the sunshine is bringing out all their colours!

Back
Top Bottom