Our Mixed Flock Journey!

We are finally home! I enjoyed my day, but I spent 5-5.5 hours driving...what was I thinking...lol! After we left the golf course hubs said he'd like to drive up to Salmon LaSac. It's an area where we used to go camping, then we decided to drive on up to Cooper lake, where we camped when the kids were younger. It's a primitive campground & the lake isn't very big, but it's beautiful & we have a lot of good memories! This location is 2.5-3hours from home!

Looking from the bridge that goes over Cooper river, up to the lake.
View attachment 2770436
This is a section of the Cle Elum river, before it dumps into Cle Elum lake.
View attachment 2770442
Spectacular! šŸ„°

We are finally home! I enjoyed my day, but I spent 5-5.5 hours driving...what was I thinking...lol! After we left the golf course hubs said he'd like to drive up to Salmon LaSac. It's an area where we used to go camping, then we decided to drive on up to Cooper lake, where we camped when the kids were younger. It's a primitive campground & the lake isn't very big, but it's beautiful & we have a lot of good memories! This location is 2.5-3hours from home!

View attachment 2770436
View attachment 2770442

Beautiful scenery!

View attachment 2770436
View attachment 2770442
Beautiful! šŸ„°

Good afternoon everyone! We headed out early this morning to go fishing! Hubs caught a couple of fish, but no keepers. I saw a lot of birds, Bald Eagle, Osprey, Blue Heron, Geese, a mama duck & babies & many others. It was a beautiful day. We were also out last week or so & I took some pictures of bullfrog tadpoles. They are so big 3-4".
Enjoy the rest of your day! šŸ’ž
20210714_143731.jpg

Zoomed in!
20210725_154654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom