Our Naked Necks (post your pics also)

Here's my little banty girls...Heebie & Jeebie

DSCN1178.jpg

DSCN1175.jpg

Quote:
I never would have ordered them, but they came in my rainbow layers, and I was quickly very attached to them. Their "ugly" grows on you, until you think they're beautiful! I'd take more turkens any day, and was disappointed when I didn't get any in my last batch of rainbow layers.

Heres my one. had a couple hens but a cat got the bantam one and dog got the other and her chicks. I had to put him in a pen because he's to rough with the ladies.

roosters001.jpg

How well do everyone's naked necks lay? I heard they lay medium-large brown eggs but couldnt find anything that said how well/often they lay. I'm thinking of getting some big ones, i really want a buff & a white ones
big_smile.png

These naked necks were part of my first hatch, July 08
there were 17 roos and 3 hens. I thought they were just so ugly, I didn't want to keep even the 3 hens, now they are my favorites, will fly up into my arms, talk to me, follow me. and these 3 hens out of all of our 30 chickens have names. I wouldn't part with them.
We kept the first black one hatched and the grey one. and a brown one, the 17 roos we rehomed to the girl who gave us the eggs.
13215_1_july_08_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom