our new hot tub duck pond!

A hot tub full of ducks now that cute.. now all they need is some ice tea.
wink.png

Duck Soup! How are you planning on changing the water? I don't think the filter (if it's even working on a free hot tub) will be able to stay ahead of the little darlings for long

lau.gif
Now there are some ducks living it up in style....god don't let my wife see this or she will be out combing the for sale adds for a hot tub or swimming pool for our spoiled flock,lol. You can make your own 5 gallon bucket filter like they do for diy ponds with koi that would probably do a good job of keeping it clean,there are lots of diy info/instructional videos on them ...search diy large bucket style pond filters,very simple to build.
We will be building a large in ground pond with diy filtration and water plants etc to help keep things clean.

Jim

lau.gif
Now there are some ducks living it up in style....god don't let my wife see this or she will be out combing the for sale adds for a hot tub or swimming pool for our spoiled flock,lol. You can make your own 5 gallon bucket filter like they do for diy ponds with koi that would probably do a good job of keeping it clean,there are lots of diy info/instructional videos on them ...search diy large bucket style pond filters,very simple to build.
We will be building a large in ground pond with diy filtration and water plants etc to help keep things clean.

Jim

lau.gif

Jim
welcome-byc.gif
actually we're all just jealous of their find. be sure to post pics when done and also pics of your flock we'd love to see them.

Those are some beautiful ducks,what breeds are they? We have muskovies,saxonies,blue pied and some very colorful black cayugas with a nice rainbow sheen when seen under the sun.

Back
Top Bottom