Our new Veiled Chameleon! **UPDATE - New Pics Added Pg 5**

Quote:
My oldest daughter already has 2 birds (cockatiel, green cheek conure) and 6 yes 6 of our 8 rats in her room. lol Although right now I can add 3 dogs, and a cat to that as they are all in here around me lol Syd claims the animals, and I have her help with water and food but of course most if not all of the responsibility is on me lol

I hope that in a couple of years we will add one to our "zoo" here lol Thanks for all your info (I am off to look at the cage website) But have you ever looked at Martins cages? That is what we have our rats in and they make great cages there!

oh, pshh, then your kids have got the animal thing down...lol!! I am rat fan too! I used to have 23!!!
hide.gif
It is the same way here, I have a majority of the responsibility too! Zoo's are always fun!! (From one zoo to another
wink.png
)

I just looked at the Martins Cages and they look VERY nice! I really like the 2 story one!

Awesome to see another veiled owner. I have had one about 3 years.

One of the best animals I have ever owned. He is so personable. He seems to hate everyone but me. He will walk out on my hand and sit with me on the porch all day long.

I absolutely love 'em!!! , the fiance, not so much. HA. He seems to have a bad habbit of hissing and breathing loud around strangers.

How is he doing? Can you give an update? maybe a updated pic? - Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom