Outhouse Themed Bathroom?

The pictures are great!!! And thanks for the website, that is awesome! It has some pretty nice rooster stuff too
wink.png

I was thinking about building or buying one of those cabinets hat go on the wall over your toilet, it has sides down to the ground..do you know what I mean? Well anyways, I was going to stencil the moon on there...then it will look like the toilet is IN the outhouse! That would be cool!

We still have our outhouse here that's been here since....well....since my parents cleared the land off
tongue.png

Unfortunatly it's falling apart and critters get in, so no more using it to put my feed bins in
sad.png
So now it's just kinda sitting there
tongue.png

I like the idea of having an outhouse themed bathroom. It's a cute idea.

I think outhouses are too cute!!!!!! I think your bathroom will look great when it is done. I love all the ones shown here.
smile.png
When we moved into the house where I grew up there was one but it wasn't actually on its original site. Not sure why but it had been moved and just left standing. My brother and I used it for a playhouse. Not sure what happened to it but it was really cool. There is also a spot lower in the yard where I used to dig up old bottles......LOTS of them. Really cool ones, too. I wonder if that was the original spot?

Want an indoor type of outhouse? Find a wee closet or empty space UNDER THE STAIRS!

There you go! Your very own outhouse! Complete with a half moon on door!

Back
Top Bottom