OVERWHELMED with CRAaaaaaap!!!!

Quote:
Did DH and the horses make it home? You left me in suspense there! I hope the well is up and functional again. Lousy news on the truck!

LOL, sorry, but luckily he never made it to pick up the horses before the truck issues so the horses are still safe and sound. But DH is still stuck and I still don't have water.

Last edited:
barnie.gif
My brothers won't shut it, I got a 76 on my math test, I'm on a diet, I'm grumpy, my headphones won't noise cancel...

My girls both have toddler beds, with those little short crib mattresses. They share a room, and we don't have a lot of space in there. anyway, my MIL has purchased a bunk bed for their room, but it's not done being built by the local unfinished furniture place. anyway, my mother is coming up to have a yard sale, and has demanded the toddler beds (which she bought for us) be sold. My FIL won't help my pick up a twin mattress (we can ony afford one mattress right now... pathetic, I know) from the store (he's got a truck), so I headed down there (over an hour away), planning to tie it to the roof of my car, and it started POURING... plus, i forgot my wallet on the counter at home. Anyway, I guess my girls will be sleeping on the floor after their grandma sells their beds! AND one of my meaties wandered off into the woods. DS tried to catch it, by yelling and running at it... havent seen it since.

ETA: my girls are 3 1/2 and 5 1/2.. the 5 1/2 year old is as tall as the bed is long, and sleeps sort of crumply... so we NEED the bigger beds.

Last edited:
You know, I was sitting here crying about how I quit a guaranteed good paycheck steady turning away business job because I wasnt happy because I thought I would be making more at my new job working only four days a week instead of five and its turning out that I was decieved and am scrounging for money and knowing that I could never get my old job back or probably be asked to come back since I totally burned my bridges there.........................then I read this post and realize.............things could be worse..............life sucks.........

Rammy

Hey chickensducks&agoosee and rammy - I know it doesn't mean much seeing as it's virtual and from a weirdly chicken obsessed stranger, but
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
to both of you. Money issues can be some of the hardest to deal with, I hope they turn around quickly!

LMAO! Ha, ha, ha, ha! So, on top of everything else I posted earlier: I went to pick up my dog from the vet this afternoon, and on the way home my radiator exploded! LOL. LOL. I was like NO WAY! LOL. So the kids and I parked it on I-5 for a good long time and got a tow home. Home where there are no clean dishes, because there still isn't any water! And now we can't even go out to dinner because the car is dead! LOL. ROTFL, It just can't get worse! Knock on wood! Quick, somebody get me a lottery ticket! Ha, ha.

hugs.gif
to everyone, and I'd buy us all another round at the BYC bar today... LOL.

Quote:
lol.png

WOW! You guys have had some REALLLY bad days too! There is always tomorrow though
wink.png

Chickboss...PRAYING for YOU...LOL!!! WHAT A DAY!!!

I'm sorry for the troubles we all seem to be facing, but I want to say thanks to God for the life I have!

I am so blessed. Through all the heartaches, all the pain of losing loved ones... I am still blessed.

God never promised to make things EASY....... He promised to make them POSSIBLE!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom