Pacific Northwest Poultry Association double show, Salem, OR Oct 13-14, 2012

I can hardly wait for this show I'm SO excited!!! I had to work during the Stevenson show, but since this falls on my birthday week, I had requested it off. I'm hoping to find myself a birthday present there lol
celebrate.gif
possibly a Blue or Buff Ameraucana
fl.gif
Or maybe a Lavender Orp...oh who am I kidding...I love them all!

Should we start a for sale or trade thread for the show or do it on this one????

Remember if you sell you technically have to prepay since the club does not allow outside selling out of your car, so if you have already paid for something and get it delivered to the show grounds you wouldn't be breaking the rules.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me.

I will have at least one pair of sebastopol geese available and bantam chocolate orpingtons. Please PM for pricing information since we are supposed to keep sales in the PM department.

I will also have available:

LT Ivax Vaccine (laryngotracheitis)
Mareks Vaccine
single stall boxes
economy boxes
omni boxes
swan boxes

And I know I'll be bringing some Japanese bantams. I think I'll have 2 pair...more if I can talk my son into it. I also have one bantam Salmon Faverolles cock available.

So I was just sorta starting to fill out the entry forms, but I have some questions. First, what, exactly, is the poster contest? I am a youth and can enter in it but I only just reached my 1 year 4H mark so I have no clue what exactly it is. Second, what does it mean by primary next to the novice on the form? And lastly, what does it mean by both shows? If I use my Frizzle for Showmanship and my Wyandotte for confirmation, would that mean I would do 2 classes of showmanship and 2 of confirmation? Is that what it means?

Back
Top Bottom