Pacific Poultry Breeder's Association Show Thread - Feb. 3-5 2017 - Modesto, California

This will be my first year at the show - all new to me!

I just wanted to confirm that it is not all bantam varieties and that there is a good selection of LF there?
How early do we need to arrive on Saturday? We are not showing or buying but I don't want to drive all that way and miss anything!
D.gif

I just wanted to confirm that it is not all bantam varieties and that there is a good selection of LF there?
How early do we need to arrive on Saturday?  We are not showing or buying but I don't want to drive all that way and miss anything! :cd
judging starts at 9am Saturday. I would get there at 8 am Saturday. There will be over 3 thousand birds, including large fowl, bantams, turkeys, guinea and waterfowl

Walt

How early do we need to arrive on Saturday? We are not showing or buying but I don't want to drive all that way and miss anything!
D.gif
It's definitely worth the drive. So much to see.
It's almost overwhelming if you've never been to a show before.

It's definitely worth the drive. So much to see.
It's almost overwhelming if you've never been to a show before.
It is my first show (excluding fairs) so I imagine it is going to be eye opening! Very excited - dragging DH along and making a day of it. I'm going to learn a lot.

I viewed some of the pictures on Walt's page re: the Cow Palace days. WOW. That was a lot of birds under one roof!

Hey again everybody!

I wanted to see if we all wanted to set up another BYC meet up at the show? Last year was so much fun and I'd love to sit down and talk with y'all again!

Last year we met at one of the tables near the cafeteria - we could meet in the same area this year! How does maybe noon or one on Saturday sound to everybody?

Hey again everybody!

I wanted to see if we all wanted to set up another BYC meet up at the show? Last year was so much fun and I'd love to sit down and talk with y'all again!

Last year we met at one of the tables near the cafeteria - we could meet in the same area this year! How does maybe noon or one on Saturday sound to everybody?
Sounds good to me. I will probably be moving around a lot, but I'll try to stop and say hello.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom