Pacific Poultry Breeder's Association Show Thread - Feb. 3-5 2017 - Modesto, California

Hey again everybody!

I wanted to see if we all wanted to set up another BYC meet up at the show? Last year was so much fun and I'd love to sit down and talk with y'all again!

Last year we met at one of the tables near the cafeteria - we could meet in the same area this year! How does maybe noon or one on Saturday sound to everybody?

What time? Kern

FOR SALE...............CAN DELIVER TO MODESTO AT THE PPBA SHOW ON FEBRUARY 3RD, 4TH AND 5TH.
GQF 4 TIER UNIVERSAL BOX BROODER, MODEL 0534
SELLS NEW FOR $238 EACH TIER.
BASE STAND WITH CASTERS FOR EASY HANDLING, MODEL 0522. SELLS NEW FOR $97.95
COMBINED VALUE NEW WOULD BE $1049.95 WITHOUT SHIPPING COSTS.
$800 FIRM
LEAHY REDWOOD INCUBATOR, MODEL 425
FULLY RESTORED AND IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION
YOU CAN SEE BETTER PICTURES OF THIS AMAZING OLD INCUBATOR AT MY WEBSITE:
HTTP://WWW.HEAVENSENTRANCH.COM
$700 OBO

CONTACT ME AT [email protected] FOR MORE INFORMATON.

If these two units dont sell by the time the show ends, Ill be taking them to Oregon the end of March or early April. Anybody interested in them up that way......let me know.

I BOUGHT TOO MANY SHOW SILKIES! I bought 18 silkie chicks with my neighbor at Thanksgiving. They are grown out now ( and gorgeous) but still straight run. We can't keep them all :-(
I will be at the show with silkies from Sheri Minkner for $10.00 - $20.00. Free to 4H kids. I'll try to post photos later today. Text me at 916-390-5789 if you are interested. Thanks, Leslie (Sacramento)

Update- I have frizzles and sizzles. Very pale. Mostly porcelain.

Last edited:
I was SO looking forward to going to this on Friday, and then a bunch of stupid meetings got scheduled at work and now I can't take the day off.
sad.png
I hope people will post pics from the show? I was really excited to see all the beautiful birds.

I was SO looking forward to going to this on Friday, and then a bunch of stupid meetings got scheduled at work and now I can't take the day off.
sad.png
I hope people will post pics from the show? I was really excited to see all the beautiful birds.
Were you planning on going Friday? Everything usually happens on Saturday.

If you can't make it I'll be sure to take some photos.
smile.png

I BOUGHT TOO MANY SHOW SILKIES! I bought 18 silkie chicks with my neighbor at Thanksgiving. They are grown out now ( and gorgeous) but still straight run. We can't keep them all :-(
I will be at the show with silkies from Sheri Minkner for $10.00 - $20.00. Free to 4H kids. I'll try to post photos later today. Text me at 916-390-5789 if you are interested. Thanks, Leslie (Sacramento)

Got any Cuckoos?

Back
Top Bottom