-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Moonshadow lowered her head at that compliment, bashful as can be, but not opposed to it. She gave him a genuinely cheerful "Thank you.", head still lowered as she regained her composure. When she finally did, she responded in turn "Your name is wonderful as well Onyx, I think it fits you well, and it's unique." She continued onward, fumbling her syllables as she asserted "I like you too Onyx." In an embarrassed tone, she apologized "i'm sorry for my rambling, haven't talked to anyone in a while, and definitely not some who liked me."
Onyx lowered his head in gratitude, "Thank you" he said happily. Onyx replied, "Me neither, it's been a long time since I talked to someone who mire than tolerated me." He babbled, "Hey, uh, are you going anywhere? Sorry if I got in your way."

Onyx lowered his head in gratitude, "Thank you" he said happily. Onyx replied, "Me neither, it's been a long time since I talked to someone who mire than tolerated me." He babbled, "Hey, uh, are you going anywhere? Sorry if I got in your way."
Moonshadow gave him a quick shake of the head, before she indicated "No, I was just going on a walk." She paused, clear hesitation apparent in her voice. She had just met him, yet she was starting to trust him, perhaps a weakness of being alone for so long. And he seemed so nice, kind, and she had formed some feelings for him, so she went with it. She muttered gently "I was honestly going to go somewhere alone and cry if I'm honest with you." She gazed at him hopefully, wishing he wouldn't desert her, allow herself to do just that.

Moonshadow gave him a quick shake of the head, before she indicated "No, I was just going on a walk." She paused, clear hesitation apparent in her voice. She had just met him, yet she was starting to trust him, perhaps a weakness of being alone for so long. And he seemed so nice, kind, and she had formed some feelings for him, so she went with it. She muttered gently "I was honestly going to go somewhere alone and cry if I'm honest with you." She gazed at him hopefully, wishing he wouldn't desert her, allow herself to do just that.
Onyx caught her hesitation and whispered, "Aw, well I wouldn't want you to cry. There's no reason you should be crying." He added after a brief pause, "We can go somewhere together, if you'd like. A walk, maybe." He wanted to talk with her more, but would leave that up to her.

Amity looked back and followed Chaosthorn out of camp.
Chaosthorn waited for Amnity, giving her time to catch up to him by the stream. Her scent was tantalizing, and he was quite frankly addicted to it. His eyes were gifted the sight of her once again, that petite frame that he had the gift of knowing wished to be with him. When she approached, he gave a silent growl of greeting, and stalked up to her, touching noses gently.

Onyx caught her hesitation and whispered, "Aw, well I wouldn't want you to cry. There's no reason you should be crying." He added after a brief pause, "We can go somewhere together, if you'd like. A walk, maybe." He wanted to talk with her more, but would leave that up to her.
Moonshadow nodded, quickly responding in a more serene voice "I'd love that Onyx. Thank you." She subconsciously found herself wanting to draw closer to him, be around someone like she had been before. This was estranged to her, something she had not done in months, simply going on a walk, talking, even liking someone. And he hadn't judged her for being emotionally weak at the current moment, simply had sympathized. And for that she was secretly infinitely grateful.

Moonshadow nodded, quickly responding in a more serene voice "I'd love that Onyx. Thank you." She subconsciously found herself wanting to draw closer to him, be around someone like she had been before. This was estranged to her, something she had not done in months, simply going on a walk, talking, even liking someone. And he hadn't judged her for being emotionally weak at the current moment, simply had sympathized. And for that she was secretly infinitely grateful.
Onyx stepped closer and walked with Moonshadow at a pleasant gait. Without necessarily meaning to, he brushed his tail against hers as they walked.

Onyx stepped closer and walked with Moonshadow at a pleasant gait. Without necessarily meaning to, he brushed his tail against hers as they walked.
Once the hairs of her tail got grazed, a warmth flushed her body as she turned over to face Onyx as they walked. Was that done on purpose? She faced forward once more, continuing at the agreeable pace, holding her breath as she gently brushed her tail against his, awaiting for a reaction nervously, wondering if there would be one, attempting to understand the nature of his tail's action.

Back
Top Bottom