-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Once the hairs of her tail got grazed, a warmth flushed her body as she turned over to face Onyx as they walked. Was that done on purpose? She faced forward once more, continuing at the agreeable pace, holding her breath as she gently brushed her tail against his, awaiting for a reaction nervously, wondering if there would be one, attempting to understand the nature of his tail's action.
Onyx caught her looking at him and once again brushed his tail against hers, on purpose this time. As he did so, he nudged a little closer to Moonshadow.

Onyx caught her looking at him and once again brushed his tail against hers, on purpose this time. As he did so, he nudged a little closer to Moonshadow.
Moonshadow's could feel herself heating up as their tails touched once more. There was no mistake on his part, this was something he had intended, right. Once she crept closed to him, their fur grazed on their sides, sending a gentle shiver down her back. It was shaping up to be something more than just a walk, and she was slightly nervous. His scent was intoxicating at this proximity, and it simply played with her, urging her to face her fears and make a move. She dared to eye his paws as they walked, but nothing more, her heart racing, pounding in her chest. Surely eh could sense it, as they grazed against each other.

Moonshadow's could feel herself heating up as their tails touched once more. There was no mistake on his part, this was something he had intended, right. Once she crept closed to him, their fur grazed on their sides, sending a gentle shiver down her back. It was shaping up to be something more than just a walk, and she was slightly nervous. His scent was intoxicating at this proximity, and it simply played with her, urging her to face her fears and make a move. She dared to eye his paws as they walked, but nothing more, her heart racing, pounding in her chest. Surely eh could sense it, as they grazed against each other.
Onyx let a low growl of content as Moonshadow grazed against him. He made sure, however, to tell het, "if I'm making you nervous just tell me and I'll stop." He did, though, playfully paw at one of her front legs. He was respectful, though, and did nothing more.

Onyx let a low growl of content as Moonshadow grazed against him. He made sure, however, to tell het, "if I'm making you nervous just tell me and I'll stop." He did, though, playfully paw at one of her front legs. He was respectful, though, and did nothing more.
There was no question now, and Moonshadow preferred it this way. She responded in a shy yet excited whisper "No, please don't stop." She began making almost a purring noise as she pressed against him some more, feeling the vibrations on his body from her gentle rumbling sounds of content. When he began pawing at her front leg, she began pawing at his other front leg in the same lighthearted manner, calming down and relaxing some around him.

There was no question now, and Moonshadow preferred it this way. She responded in a shy yet excited whisper "No, please don't stop." She began making almost a purring noise as she pressed against him some more, feeling the vibrations on his body from her gentle rumbling sounds of content. When he began pawing at her front leg, she began pawing at his other front leg in the same lighthearted manner, calming down and relaxing some around him.
Onyx dared to bury his muzzle softly into the fur on the back of her neck. He was loving this, but he didn't want to push himself on her. He continued to paw her leg while they enjoyed each other's company.

Onyx dared to bury his muzzle softly into the fur on the back of her neck. He was loving this, but he didn't want to push himself on her. He continued to paw her leg while they enjoyed each other's company.
Moonshadow stopped walking, freezing in place once she felt his nose burrowing through her scruff, sampling her scent, the only thought in her mind being hope that hers was as intoxicating to him as his was to hers. Without warning, she craned her head so that her nose was buried in his lower neck scruff, losing herself in the pleasant, masculine aroma that had intoxicated her so. She gave a gentle whimper of content as she continued vigorously rubbing against his fur, her sense of reality compromised - this was all that mattered at the moment.

Moonshadow stopped walking, freezing in place once she felt his nose burrowing through her scruff, sampling her scent, the only thought in her mind being hope that hers was as intoxicating to him as his was to hers. Without warning, she craned her head so that her nose was buried in his lower neck scruff, losing herself in the pleasant, masculine aroma that had intoxicated her so. She gave a gentle whimper of content as she continued vigorously rubbing against his fur, her sense of reality compromised - this was all that mattered at the moment.
Onyx took in her scent, already addicted. When he heard her whimper, he shivered slightly, feeling a little protective of her. He twined his tail with her's and leaned into her side as a sign of comfort and want.

Onyx enjoyed her touch, cuddling up to her. He was glad that they were together, alone away from the pack. And he would enjoy that privilege for as long as it lasted.
He continued to groom her, affectionately smoothing down the fur along the back of her head.
Moonshadow halted her grooming of him momentarily to simply indulge in him treating her the way he was, complete with all its fervor-like love. A gentle tear, one of joy, rolled down her face and fell on her paw as she realized her former life had ended. The bleak oblivion that was her isolation had been destroyed by a simple act of kindness which had lead to more, all this. Hopefully a new, loving start of her life. She rubbed muzzles with him gently, fulfilling her crave for his touch. She broke the silence finally by questioning gently "Do...we...make a den together, move in?" She was new to all of this, and didn't know how Onyx would have things done. She knew that sharing a home with her newfound mate was something she could only see as positive, allow them to bond more.

Moonshadow halted her grooming of him momentarily to simply indulge in him treating her the way he was, complete with all its fervor-like love. A gentle tear, one of joy, rolled down her face and fell on her paw as she realized her former life had ended. The bleak oblivion that was her isolation had been destroyed by a simple act of kindness which had lead to more, all this. Hopefully a new, loving start of her life. She rubbed muzzles with him gently, fulfilling her crave for his touch. She broke the silence finally by questioning gently "Do...we...make a den together, move in?" She was new to all of this, and didn't know how Onyx would have things done. She knew that sharing a home with her newfound mate was something she could only see as positive, allow them to bond more.
Onyx used his paw to wipe off her tear, then lay his paw on her's in silent support. He sighed when she rubbed his muzzle, and swished his tail over her hips, a sign of his want to protect her. Onyx, sensing her uncertainty, replied with a calm assurance, "Yes, I think we should. But I want this to be your decision." He nuzzled her head to his chest as he waited on her to answer. He was patient, however, and would wait for however long she needed.

Onyx used his paw to wipe off her tear, then lay his paw on her's in silent support. He sighed when she rubbed his muzzle, and swished his tail over her hips, a sign of his want to protect her. Onyx, sensing her uncertainty, replied with a calm assurance, "Yes, I think we should. But I want this to be your decision." He nuzzled her head to his chest as he waited on her to answer. He was patient, however, and would wait for however long she needed.
Moonshadow responded almost immediately, a gentle excitement alive in her voice "I would love that." She held his gaze gently, whispering, a powerful revelation uncovered, "This is what I've dreamed about. I thought it wasn't real." She licked his nose endearingly, before slipping under his body, letting their fur touch, up on the other side where she rubbed against his, growling contentedly, before she continued "But now I'm happy, knowing I'm by you're side Onyx. The caring, kind, handsome, charming fox that you are." She eyed him head on now, a rare sign of boldness from her, so that he knew she was genuine. Moonshadow added quietly, sincerely "I like thinking of you as my mate, as your vixen."

Back
Top Bottom