Page 7 update.. I make at Walmart every day! chickens on top of cake!

What was going to happen to the "squiggly" in the cheer was the first thing I wondered about when I saw the redesign of the logo, I guess we will find out soon
big_smile.png

I think its absolutely wonderful in what you are doing!!!! I will have to tell my hubby I want that cake for my birthday next year LOLOLOL!

your not to far from lincoln!! I have people come in just to buy a new animal I make! and people come in to just buy the chickens!!
The same people usually! they just love them!
I never thought I had started such a trend as with the chicken cupcake critters!!!

I just took a peek at your myspace pics. Forget working a the Walmart bakery....open your own and become RICH!! You are absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! The Hello Kitty cake was adorable!! And the turkey cake was so cute!! I cannot give you enough compliments. You should go on Food Networks cake challenges
big_smile.png

Memaw Again the cakes are great !!
clap.gif

I tried to request to be added to your friends list but kept telling me last name or email incorrect, tried several times. anyway I'm on my space also Again wonderful work on you cakes
clap.gif
clap.gif
frow.gif
clap.gif
frow.gif
clap.gif
thats a stand ovation
gig.gif

ok karanleaf I requested you... I forgot about the last name email thing, I was getting too many weird friend requests!
Thank you all for your nice words! I really love to do my cakes, I thought about doing my own business, but for now I really like to do it for walmart, I get to see alot of people, and right now they let me do whatever I want to. So I will keep on making my chickens, I will have to make my ducks and post them too!
here is my first bird...a turkey for my grandson!!! Thats how it all started with turkeys, then chickens and ducks, and all kinds of other birds!!
camera2007001.jpg

camera2007004.jpg

and my cardinal birds, (although I am a cub fan!!!) my husband is a cardinal fan!!
cardinal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom