Page 7 update.. I make at Walmart every day! chickens on top of cake!

LOL.. yeah, they make you sign up if you want to see anything past the front page....

no harm. I don't have one because my kids aren't allowed to have one...
smile.png
I'm sure most folks do have one... it's the biggest thing since the internet!
tongue.png
LOL

Thanks
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Those are fantastic!!!! Your Wal-mart bakery must stay BUSY!!!!! LOL You can't get anything near that cool at ours
tongue.png
I like the one that caught the car!
smile.png

that one was for my grandson, his 16th birthday, it was as close to his car as we could get, and the dog is his dog.
yes we do stay busy! I love it!!! they let me do whatever I want to do.

They're both older than me, but I didnt realize that store managers came that young "nowadays" A LOT of things have changed since I left. I'm glad I left, though if I still worked there I think the bakery as a cake decorator is where I would be happy.

Have they said if you guys are still going to do the "squiggly" during the walmart cheer now that the star won't be included in the new logo?

I don't know about the squiggly? I would kinda miss that, that is the only fun thing about doing the walmart cheer!!
I know what you mean about them being young though, it is hard me being old enough to be their mother!! and they usually don't know much, just out of college, some of them, all full of ideas and usually don't care who they step on as they climb the ladder. I have managed too many places, and I am happy to just decorate cakes.
they do come to me for advice, I give it to them, and just keep decorating. Sometimes I give it to them if they don't ask! They drive me nuts sometimes!!!!

You're very creative!!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks for sharing. I decorate cakes for fun sometimes, and I love your chickens. My last cake was a turkey (in more ways than one).
roll.png

I don't know about the squiggly? I would kinda miss that, that is the only fun thing about doing the walmart cheer!!
I know what you mean about them being young though, it is hard me being old enough to be their mother!! and they usually don't know much, just out of college, some of them, all full of ideas and usually don't care who they step on as they climb the ladder. I have managed too many places, and I am happy to just decorate cakes.
they do come to me for advice, I give it to them, and just keep decorating. Sometimes I give it to them if they don't ask! They drive me nuts sometimes!!!!

exxaaaaactly LOL!

I felt the same way. What really drove me nuts was the ones that treat you like you are less than them, and have better than you attitude. Dude if you don't know anything, be humble about it, and learn. If you are constantly trying to uphold some false persona, you're too busy to learn
sad.png

Imho.....
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom