Paid For It's Self Today

herfrds

Songster
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Montana
Let the dogs out this morning. They went nuts barking. Couldn't see anything but I knew there was a coyote behind our house but due to the tress and brush cannot see a thing. Dogs are quiet for awhile then they go to barking again.
I go outside again and as I step around the corner of the house there is the coyote sitting on the hillside at around 250 yards. I run back in the house and grab my glasses and grab my new .22-250. Jack in a round. I found a a steady perch and hit that yote behind the shoulders.
I was able to get to within 150 yards and finished it off with a head shot.

Well worth the hefty price I paid for that gun.

Boy is that sucker accurate.

One chicken killer down and more to go.

Oh my, how could you kill such a beautiful animal ?
clap.gif
clap.gif
Just kidding..... I have been calling foxes morning and night from a treestand to try to get the SOB that has been killing my roosters in the middle of the day. Might have to buy some steel traps from ebay...

Let the dogs out this morning. They went nuts barking. Couldn't see anything but I knew there was a coyote behind our house but due to the tress and brush cannot see a thing. Dogs are quiet for awhile then they go to barking again.
I go outside again and as I step around the corner of the house there is the coyote sitting on the hillside at around 250 yards. I run back in the house and grab my glasses and grab my new .22-250. Jack in a round. I found a a steady perch and hit that yote behind the shoulders.
I was able to get to within 150 yards and finished it off with a head shot.

Well worth the hefty price I paid for that gun.

Boy is that sucker accurate.

One chicken killer down and more to go.
AWESOME!!!

Sweet! I love reading about people's guns. I can not wait to get my first. Just so darn hard to pick.How did you decide on the one you have,which I agree has quite a price.My dh would flip if I asked for that one.

Back
Top Bottom