PAINT SILKIES!?!?!

Maybe the beginning of Columbian? Suze might know......or certainly Sigrid. Very pretty, though and lots of potential!

Yes, something on the way towards columbian, with a bit of silver partridge thrown in
lol.png
The hackles look a bit creamy, so probably has one copy of gold.

Hi CJ - what color are the parent birds? I have some similar from a hatch of lav splits - lavender roo crossed on black hens. I guess they would be considered silver partridge; boys are developing some cream coloring on the hackles & the girls are a variety of shades. Not as bold spotting as your guy though.

I have hatched some that look like the roo CJ posted, they came from my Gray pen. I just considered them as Gray on the lighter side.

OK Y'all... I just advertised a gorgeous Paint girl on bidbirdauctions.com She is SO beautiful, but I am not working on this color yet... maybe when I get my numbers down... No room right now... and I want to work on Porcelain next... maybe Calico... so go check her out. I advertised her brother too... I'll go put pictures on my newest page... bottom button of my site at www.IndigoEgg.US
big_smile.png
Bobbi

Back
Top Bottom