Pair of Rabbits..dumb TSC

As I've said before, I don't approve of TSC selling rabbits. I've heard way too many stories about clueless employees giving very stupid advice about bunnies.

Quote:
This was my thought as soon as I saw the picture.

If they are lop crosses they might get the really long lop ears and the ears stand up straight forever. At least that was my experience with my lop crosses.

Ok they are 3 months as close as the vet can tell. This backs up what TSC told me. They weigh about 4lbs each. Both are girls. I'm hoping they aren't too small.
LOPS? Yikes thats not what i'm looking for!I wasn't intending pet rabbits. My friend shows Californians, Dutch, and Cinnamon so i will easily be able to get a pure buck for them. I just don't want them if they're inedible.

So far we have votes for:
Lops:4
Mix satin:1
Mix Checked Giant: 1
Mix New zealand: 1
Mix Dutch: 1
English spot w/poor markings: 1

I think its safe to call them mutts
big_smile.png
If you want more photos let me know. I can get some new ones.

Actually the manager at my TSC is really skilled in the poultry area. She has like a100 something birds. Unfortunatley she was not at the sale the day I got my chicks. I still don't get how you could sell a partridge cochin as a barred rock.

Ticks-you are one lucky person. They told me these were rexs. (Clearly not) They didn't even know what the Claifornian they had presold was, and When i asked for a manager they said he was "Off duty and Tom knows what they are." TOM KNEW THAT THEY WERE RABBITS! I'M NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom