Pampered mix batch =) Pure breeds!!! look

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
I have a few eggs from my bantam barred wyandottes, BBS silkies, Sizzles and serama I will send out a 6+ batch could be anywhere from 6-12 eggs paypal only on these pics at www.bantamchickens.webs.com This will be a mixture of all unless you decide to leave a breed out..

smile.png
HAPPY BIDDING!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello,
How small/big are the barred Wyandottes? I have standard Wyandottes and want to breed the barred look in the standard size.
I would mainly be interested in them and the silkies & sizzles.

Also should I win the bid I would like the eggs shipped either Fedex Overnight or USPS Express Overnight. I would prefer the extra ship cost to get the eggs while they are in peak fertility.

Hey!
The wayndottes are around the size of a bantam cochin maybe a tad bigger but not much. I should be able to ship USPS overnight with no problem. Leaving the serama out is not a problem either, I think (i'm at work now or I'd look to make sure), But I believe I have 1 wyandotte, 2 silkie and 3 or 4 sizzles as of today.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
No eggs from the calls I haven't got any since I got them a couple months ago
sad.png
..... sizzles are silkie and cochin crosses.

Thanks

Hi there,

Just curious. What generation are the sizzles. What I mean is, are these first generation silkies crossed with bantam cochins?? What colors? I posted a while back about what you would call the silkie/cochin crosses and wasn't told they were sizzles. Glad to hear otherwise. I love them.

Thanks

Quote:
No eggs from the calls I haven't got any since I got them a couple months ago
sad.png
..... sizzles are silkie and cochin crosses.

Thanks

Hi there,

Just curious. What generation are the sizzles. What I mean is, are these first generation silkies crossed with bantam cochins?? What colors? I posted a while back about what you would call the silkie/cochin crosses and wasn't told they were sizzles. Glad to hear otherwise. I love them.

Thanks

Yeah sizzles are a project bird and you start with a frizzled cochin and a silkie, the main goal for sizzles are to have all the characteristics of the silkie, (dark skin, comb, 5 toes, crest) but the feathers of the cochin either frizzled or smooth. I keep smooth hens with frizzled roos and vice versa. So you will get a chance of smooth or frizzled mine are 3rd generation and every now and then you will get one with a single comb.

smile.png

Quote:
Just got off the phone with the PO, Shipping overnight would be no problem I just have to get them there before their first truck leaves however she estimated shipping to be around $25 from VA To TX not sure if your willing to do that or not, if it was me I'd take my chances on the priority shipping, but let me know what you would like to do if you win Thanks!! Candace

Back
Top Bottom