Parasite???

If she starts going down hill give her some chopped or scrambled egg and some probiotics. It will take a couple of days for the wormer to kick in fully. Make sure she's eating and drinking well. Hopefully she should pull through. Flubenvet is a good wormer.

If she starts going down hill give her some chopped or scrambled egg and some probiotics. It will take a couple of days for the wormer to kick in fully. Make sure she's eating and drinking well. Hopefully she should pull through. Flubenvet is a good wormer.
Thanks for the advice! I’ll keep an eye on her. She eats and drinks well but her crop is quite pale. Not stopping her from bullying the others though so she may pull through yet!

Thanks guys, I'll make sure to chuck the eggs after treatment...what about before treatment? Do I chuck those too? I know it's a different system and all, but still...yuk
No need to discard the eggs before you treat for worms. Don't panic, roundworms are not a big deal. Your chickens will be fine until you can treat them.

Back
Top Bottom