Partridge Brahma

You should sell me a trio of young ones
wee.gif

I bought live birds for the first time last year. I received 7 chicks. They appeared to be anywhere from one day old to over a week old. One was dead and flat in the bottom of the box. Two others weren't looking well. I started feeding them by hand, but they died in the first couple of days. Then one by one, they started dying. I ended up with one pullet for my $200+ investment. I e-mailed the seller at the beginning, who said he would replace any that died, but of course that never happened.

I just can't bring myself to buy or sell any more live chicks and put them through all that stress, and the only person I know who ships isn't someone I would recommend, for the above reasons. Sorry!

Would someone please sell me some large partridge brahmas? I would take chicks, started, or adults. I need them shipped to TN hopefully someone can help me out.

I know this is an older thread, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I recently purchased 11 Brahma chicks. They were supposed to be Partridge. The parents are Partridge. I have one cockerel that looks to be a splash, and one cockerel that is really dark so I assume he will end up being a Partridge. The rest, however, are sort of a buff color. I know NOTHING about color genetics. Is this possible to get Buff Brahma from Partridge Brahma or will they end up changing color as they get older?

Hi -

Partridge Brahmas are not a color that is accepted to show here in America. Here we just recognize the darks, lights, and buffs. I will be selling eggs again in the spring from my Partridge girls.

I know this is an old post, but any chance you have chicks or eggs to sell from your brahmas?!

Back
Top Bottom