Party poopers pick pretty presents

Do you watch tv with words? Closed Captioning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We think my goat got bit by a snake in the face. We don't see any swelling and it has been a few hours now, so hopefully she'll live. Breathing isn't perfect, but consistent.

We have her in my dog's bed and a blanket and a heater in my husband's shop. (I hope Ryder doesn't get upset he won't be sleeping in his bed tonight).

She tries to lift her head and kick a little. So she's aware. She was perfectly fine earlier today, so a snakebite is the only thing we can think of.

The sausage was cooked in apple juice until it was all carmelized. The eggs were basic scrambled quail eggs, but female roommate loved them. She ate everything.
It sounds amazing!! I would have wolfed it down. :lau I’m surprised he won’t even try it. :eek: I usually at least try most things first before deciding. Although I won’t go like out of the way to buy stuff myself, like seafood, but if someone offered it to me and was nice enough to cook it, I wouldn’t be rude. 😬 how does he even survive with no protein at least!? 😂😱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom