Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay

Human Form:
Name:aglaia
Cat or Dog name?:stoney
Crush:none
Boy/Girlfriend:
Spouse: (Must be 18 or older)
History:has best mom ever but divorced her father.....her family her father remarried
To a evil woman with one evil daughter named faith and one evil son named Kevin
Personality:quiet, friendly, sarcastic, worst math student ever, not included with the prep
World, cat person, a very violent soccer player, gets hot headed easily, afrade of spiders
Picture/Description:

Other:
Username:darkwolf100

Last edited:
(Where is Jason I don't see his form, all the guys can be consitered 'handsome', I thought Charlotte liked Dylan, and sorry they may sound harsh but Agalia is not accepted, first she is very much like a Mary-sue, and you played her without accepted.)

(Alright guys... I'm back on here. BUT PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!!! Don't RP 300 posts in 2 hours! Plz!!!
caf.gif
---->
ep.gif
---->
barnie.gif
= me)

Name: Roy Mustang.
History: Roy Mustang was raised in a rough household, at 11, he found out his parents had been killed in 9/11, he was taken in my his mothers friend, he was raised gently, but he never stopped thinking about his parents until he turned 18, he decided it was time to move on, he went to collage and got a masters degree, at age 22 he graduated and joined the military, then he moved to a city where he could easily do his work, and be called on if necessary.
Personality: Roy Mustang is a woman magnet, with his charm and good looks, he can easily sway one, he can be considered carefree in some cases, but under his shell he is a very serious man, he is cunning, and tactical, and he gets to use those skills on a daily basis, he enjoys his life, and awaits an assignment.
Username: Roy Mustang.

Name: Roy Mustang.
History: Roy Mustang was raised in a rough household, at 11, he found out his parents had been killed in 9/11, he was taken in my his mothers friend, he was raised gently, but he never stopped thinking about his parents until he turned 18, he decided it was time to move on, he went to collage and got a masters degree, at age 22 he graduated and joined the military, then he moved to a city where he could easily do his work, and be called on if necessary.
Personality: Roy Mustang is a woman magnet, with his charm and good looks, he can easily sway one, he can be considered carefree in some cases, but under his shell he is a very serious man, he is cunning, and tactical, and he gets to use those skills on a daily basis, he enjoys his life, and awaits an assignment.
Username: Roy Mustang.

(This isn't the full form, he seems like a Gary-sue but I'm not sure does he like use people?)

(I take out parts i do not need, and no he does not use people, i can build it up a little more, but no he does not use people, i am just basing him off of Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Back
Top Bottom