Paypal question

needmorechickens!

Songster
11 Years
Jul 2, 2008
West TN
I have seen some people on auctions say that they only accept "Non-Fee to collect PayPal". Does anyone know what that is?
idunno.gif

~Rebecca

I think that You can only pay them with a back account not with a credit card as PayPal charges a few dollars to the sell when you use one but no few the other way. Dennis

A lot of times people will ONLY accept "funded" paypal. Meaning you have the money already in your PayPal account. If you use a credit card it charges them approx. 3%. So they loose money. However! If you still need to use paypal. Offer to pay the fees. Usually people will agree. You can go to ppcalc.com and get an accurate amount of how much to send so they still get the amount they requested after fees
big_smile.png

HTH
~Natasha

I've dealt with paypal quite a bit too and I haven't heard that phrase. However I do know about the fees charge to accept credit card transactions. Its a lot of money when you're accepting payment for goats so I've had to list it on my website that way.

You don't have to have the money already in your paypal account. As long as you use your savings/checking account paypal doesn't charge a fee, they charge a fee if you use a charge card. I know by experience. I now post in my ads I will not take charge cards.

Quote:
Right. However, some people don't want or can't wait until payment clears. So you may want to notify them it will be an "eCheck". For instance if they need to ship eggs asap etc. I would just let them know
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom