peach peahen

If your hen is not split to BS she will produce no BS chicks, only split to BS. Color does not matter.
i see what your saying im just trying to take this hen and breed her the smartest way i can, i bought her and i guess ill just breed her to IB and then breed them back to the mother for sime peach males

Hi all! Ok peach coloring fades in sunlight, so when they new feathers grow in they will be a dark peach color but they fade to a lighter peach each day more so if they are in the sun. As for breeding:

Peach Cock to India Blue hen produces India Blue cocks split Peach and Peach hens. This is because the Peach color is sex link recessive. The colors Purple and Cameo are also sex link recessive.

India Blue Pied cock to Peach hen produces all India Blue, only the cocks split to Peach.

Hope this helps

PS ask the seller if he knows any back ground (if she's split to anything) on the peach hen?

Last edited:
yoda i was reading your sig and i also miss deerman :( he always was so kind and gave great advice. but my question is why not support the UPA i dont kno much about them

yoda i was reading your sig and i also miss deerman :( he always was so kind and gave great advice. but my question is why not support the UPA i dont kno much about them
The UPA went through some trauma and drama a few years ago and nearly crashed. As with any group of non-profit individuals, there was disagreement that could not be overcome and people were lost. Hopefully, that is over now and we in the BOD are making great gains in setting our sails and righting the ship. If you can make the convention this fall it looks to be a great meeting and of course, the visit to Leggs will be a huge highlight.

I do not support them for one reason. When all the meetings are done by phone call and the President is the one who is suppose to call you, but doesn't 3 times there is an issue with the club. I got a call from the VP that I am no longer in the BOD cause I missed 3 meetings. Funny I came in to help save it and was treated like that, then get numerous calls from the Pres. asking if I am going to the convention. I walked away and will not support it. Others were treated the same way :( If you want to then by all means join it.

Back
Top Bottom