Peachicks of 2017, Show Us Your Babies!

Pics
Peach Pied
IMG_1897.JPG

Such gorgeous babies! Nothing more fun than catching up with you all on what has hatched and is growing up!
I still have pea chicks hatching out and have set a few eggs this week, too. Most of my boys have dropped their trains but I have 3 boys still holding on. I am sure by the end of this month it will be done though.

Opal #1.jpg

I have really enjoyed the Opal WEs the most this hatching season because I have not ever hatched this variety. The dad is my avatar, Hallelujah. I have not even started figuring out genders on these yet!

purple Super baby 10 wks.jpg

And of course, Purples are one of my favs! I hope I have girls because I need to keep 2 back and have a deposit from someone for a pair, as well. I know I have one Purple peacock because it is not a BS and has some barring still on it. I think I have 3 girls with 2 being BS, which is definitely my favorite.

The most of what I hatched this year was the IB pieds and wouldn't you know it, hardly anyone wants those this year!

Velocity #1 n Opal #1.jpg

What color is this guy? Does he have enough white to be BS pied or just split pied? And is he IB BS? Or another color? He came from a pen w purple SP/BS over purple BS, purple DSP/BS, Cameo, Opal BS, and bronze BS. He was a very light chick, developing his colors relatively late. Thanks in advance!
IMG_3658.JPG
IMG_3652.JPG
IMG_3655.JPG

Back
Top Bottom