Peachums goose has an injury

Angelique123456

Chirping
Sep 8, 2020
Hello all I would like to know if anyone knows how to fix this injury on my baby he is a big boy. His wing is twisted the wrong way. It is floppy. He was dropped by my son by accident due to his heavy weight and always squirming. You know how goes are.
so if anyone has any ideas how to repair! I was thinking of just cutting off the feathers and let it flop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    719.2 KB · Views: 37
Hello all I would like to know if anyone knows how to fix this injury on my baby he is a big boy. His wing is twisted the wrong way. It is floppy. He was dropped by my son by accident due to his heavy weight and always squirming. You know how goes are.
so if anyone has any ideas how to repair! I was thinking of just cutting off the feathers and let it flop.
@Goosebaby

If you can get him seen by a vet that would be the best decision, they can determine if it’s broken for sure and splint it for you.

If you can post some close up pictures of the wing it might help us get a better idea of where it might be broken.

Back
Top Bottom