peacock as a indoor pet

I have 4 fertile eggs, I discarded de unfertile egg. I want to say something. Peafowl eggs tastes the same as geese eggs and I don't like anyone.
I seen the embryos, a black spot inside the eggs but I can't see as well as I want the veins.
This are some photos:

A curious think it happens is that one egg haves more development than the other 3 ones. the half part of the egg i's black and the others only have a small black spot. A turkey was incubating that egg, the peahen was laying and the peachiks will not hatch the same all the same day.
Thanks

I have 4 fertile eggs, I discarded de unfertile egg. I want to say something. Peafowl eggs tastes the same as geese eggs and I don't like anyone.
I seen the embryos, a black spot inside the eggs but I can't see as well as I want the veins.
This are some photos:

A curious think it happens is that one egg haves more development than the other 3 ones. the half part of the egg i's black and the others only have a small black spot. A turkey was incubating that egg, the peahen was laying and the peachiks will not hatch the same all the same day.
Thanks

I can see the veining in the first 2 not sure about the second 2. Candling can be tough in person, really tough thru photos, but you took good ones.

I made a mistake, this are duck eggs....This are peafowl eggs:

My partridges start the external pipping, I'm very excited to see the chicks tomorrow!!!
Thanks

The first partridge chick hatched, tomorrow I'll put some photos about him an her brothers.
Thanks

Hi
From 12 partridge eggs, 2 were infertil, 2 died after hatching, 3 died before hatching and this 5 are my little cuties!!!!

And this is the first pheasant

I don't know why mi incubator make all the chicks hatch to days later. The temperature it's correct and the humidity the same. I think it's because I don't open it 10 minutes every day because the goose eggs I was opening the incubator few minutes and spray some water over the eggs and they hatch at day 30, and the quails I was incubating with them, hatched at day 16, the 12 chicks I have now hatched at day 18-19. What it could be the problem?

Hi
From 12 partridge eggs, 2 were infertil, 2 died after hatching, 3 died before hatching and this 5 are my little cuties!!!!

And this is the first pheasant

I don't know why mi incubator make all the chicks hatch to days later. The temperature it's correct and the humidity the same. I think it's because I don't open it 10 minutes every day because the goose eggs I was opening the incubator few minutes and spray some water over the eggs and they hatch at day 30, and the quails I was incubating with them, hatched at day 16, the 12 chicks I have now hatched at day 18-19. What it could be the problem?
muus your babies are adorable, congrats!

Peachicks started to hatch!!!!

The problem I have it's that the chick started hatching in the small side of the egg and I'm concerned about the problems that can have hatching.
I need to do something special or it's better let it hatch alone?
Thanks

Peachicks started to hatch!!!!

The problem I have it's that the chick started hatching in the small side of the egg and I'm concerned about the problems that can have hatching.
I need to do something special or it's better let it hatch alone?
Thanks
I had several like this last year i had to interveine and they had foot problems for a few days so get ready , do you know how to help? how long has it been like this?

Back
Top Bottom