Peacock color question? Purple?

Image may contain: bird, plant, outdoor and nature
This is one of the 4 male chicks from 2020

Internet pictures of peas can be really hard to see true colors but the common denominator in Purple is the reddish-brown wings. The barring can look darker or lighter, the necks can look more blue or deep purple, but the shield and wings don't lie. Even the train can look green when it should be bluish-green. Lighting can be harsh in full sun and too dark in shadows. Indirect light is really the best as in this last pic. EDIT, as in the middle pic...
IMG_2463.JPG
IMG_2573.JPG
IMG_2430.JPG

Internet pictures of peas can be really hard to see true colors but the common denominator in Purple is the reddish-brown wings. The barring can look darker or lighter, the necks can look more blue or deep purple, but the shield and wings don't lie. Even the train can look green when it should be bluish-green. Lighting can be harsh in full sun and too dark in shadows. Indirect light is really the best as in this last pic. EDIT, as in the middle pic...
View attachment 2486112View attachment 2486120View attachment 2486114
Yes I can’t get that good of pictures with my phone but when I look at him next to my normal IB there’s an ovbious difference

Back
Top Bottom