Songster
10 Years
Oct 15, 2009
southeastern ohio
Picture013.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Last edited:
im sure they do. i was able to get the male inside last night, first times in months.
i got a smaller one that follows the female around all over but he HATES the snow.
they dont seem to like it much.!!!!!
tongue.png

Last edited:
I live in S ohio too
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
. Where do you live in ohio. I live near wilmington. My male peacock loves the outdoors, even in the snow. 2 peahens and guineas dont like it much along with my chickens. Duck loves the snow
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

im in southern ohio. about 45 minutes from west virginia. its supposed to get into the low 40s for about 7 days. so this snow wont be here for much longer.

Hello, We had peacock show up at our house this summer (Morrow, OH -about 30 miles from Wilmington). We've been feeding him and he was staying on the deck during the day and roosting in a tree in the front yard this summer. What do we need to do to keep him safe and healthy thru the winter? We have a barn but he has no interest in that. He has shifted his roosting tree to one near a creek but he is now much more likely to encounter raccoon, opossums and coyotes now that he's farther from the house. We have contemplated giving him to someone who could better care for him if we can't and if can catch him.
Thanks for any advice.

Mary

Back
Top Bottom