Peafowl Hatching Eggs - Presale for 6/19 shipping

Kedreeva

Longfeather Lane
13 Years
Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
Been a long time since I actually sold eggs, so here we go for a one-week-of-eggs sale!

Eggs will be from both pens, whoever is laying. Pen #1 is a pied purple boy (possibly split blackshoulder) over BS purple and BS pied purple hens. Pen #2 is dark pied blue split cameo boy over 2 blue pied, 1 purple, and 1 purple pied hens. My NPIP cert fell off last year and I have yet to send in the paperwork to renew (I am a certified tester) but all the parents have tested negative.

Baby possibilities should be whites (out of purples), purple pied (split BS, possibly full BS), dark pied purple (split bs, possibly full BS), pied blues (possibly split purple or cameo if boys), dark pied blues (possibly split cameo or purple if boys), dark pied cameo females, and pied cameo females.

Eggs are $10 per, shipping will be $14 for 8 or less, $19 for more than 8. I will only charge for eggs laid from 6/15 on, but will include extras from 6/12-6/14 for free upon request up to the capacity of the shipping container. I will contact you Sunday, 6/18, with the number of available eggs (last week it was ~10, + extras) to confirm purchase and payment.

If you are interested in eggs past 6/19, please leave a reply here, or send a PM, and we can work it out!

The images below are of the parents.
Blu.jpg
Orion.jpg
purple peas.jpg
tumblr_inline_ood4ev6LCT1rtlvv1_500.jpg
tumblr_oqmlccJbqw1rc4grco1_500.jpg

Hi, Your peafowl are beautiful! I have not had good luck with shipped eggs but might try again if you have any available. I have good hatch rates on my own chicken eggs.....
Let me know if anything available. Thanks, Danny

Been a long time since I actually sold eggs, so here we go for a one-week-of-eggs sale!

Eggs will be from both pens, whoever is laying. Pen #1 is a pied purple boy (possibly split blackshoulder) over BS purple and BS pied purple hens. Pen #2 is dark pied blue split cameo boy over 2 blue pied, 1 purple, and 1 purple pied hens. My NPIP cert fell off last year and I have yet to send in the paperwork to renew (I am a certified tester) but all the parents have tested negative.

Baby possibilities should be whites (out of purples), purple pied (split BS, possibly full BS), dark pied purple (split bs, possibly full BS), pied blues (possibly split purple or cameo if boys), dark pied blues (possibly split cameo or purple if boys), dark pied cameo females, and pied cameo females.

Eggs are $10 per, shipping will be $14 for 8 or less, $19 for more than 8. I will only charge for eggs laid from 6/15 on, but will include extras from 6/12-6/14 for free upon request up to the capacity of the shipping container. I will contact you Sunday, 6/18, with the number of available eggs (last week it was ~10, + extras) to confirm purchase and payment.

If you are interested in eggs past 6/19, please leave a reply here, or send a PM, and we can work it out!

The images below are of the parents.
View attachment 1039569 View attachment 1039570 View attachment 1039571 View attachment 1039572 View attachment 1039573
Do you have any remaining?

Back
Top Bottom