Peafowl Ivermectin dosing

S
With the 1% I would give a large peacock 0.6 ml orally (0.1 ml per kg).

-Kathy
Super, i will try right away!
He's got them bad because he is been limping for two months now, so he can't scratch that side of the face, we have checked for fractures or wounds but nothing, he still uses a bit of the limping leg, but we have been treating with "carprofeno", an antinflamatory, but we see no improvement :(
Would you have any advise about that? Thank you!
Javiera

Here is a picture of his face
Javiera

I do not find a reply for limping in question above. My almost 2 year old peahen( i think a hen) lives in house since hatched from an egg. I have problems with her leg and research looks like tendon which i had in young turkeys before but she was fine till now. I have ideas what may be the problem but need to PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE who i can explain what happen from where i think problem started till now. I believe it was illness then maybe injury. At first i put all symptoms together and acted fast to not loose her. Not seeing the walking and ballance was maybe due to small fall id have to explain all. Im trying hard but i need to explain history of her and see if my ideas make sence and if i can help her. PLEASE ive never asked for help so i dont know how it works it will be long to explain all so i hoped that someome is able to let me call and explain and help me. If anyone thinks they can let me call and can help. PLEASE SHE IS MY CHILD NOT JUST A BIRD. THANK YOU

I do not find a reply for limping in question above. My almost 2 year old peahen( i think a hen) lives in house since hatched from an egg. I have problems with her leg and research looks like tendon which i had in young turkeys before but she was fine till now. I have ideas what may be the problem but need to PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE who i can explain what happen from where i think problem started till now. I believe it was illness then maybe injury. At first i put all symptoms together and acted fast to not loose her. Not seeing the walking and ballance was maybe due to small fall id have to explain all. Im trying hard but i need to explain history of her and see if my ideas make sence and if i can help her. PLEASE ive never asked for help so i dont know how it works it will be long to explain all so i hoped that someome is able to let me call and explain and help me. If anyone thinks they can let me call and can help. PLEASE SHE IS MY CHILD NOT JUST A BIRD. THANK YOU
Can you post pictures of her leg and a video of her walking?

Back
Top Bottom