Peas in the snow

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by 6littlechickies, Dec 22, 2010.

1. 6littlechickies

6littlechickies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Burton, OH
    Had the camera out this morning to take some pics of our new peas (not these guys) but couldn't help myself and had to snap a few of some of the others with a snowy backdrop. Our IB pied, one of our bronze males and one of the SP and a bronze hens we have decided to spend a few minutes perched nicely outside posing for pictures!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    Beautiful, thanks for sharing [​IMG]

3. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    How absolutely gorgeous they are! thanks so much for posting the pics -- it makes me so excited to know this is what I am looking forward to!

4. 6littlechickies

6littlechickies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Burton, OH
    Quote:the snow?! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] gosh, please don't look forward to that! just kidding! [​IMG]

and thanks! yes, makes these cold snowy winters almost (ALMOST) tolerable looking at all the pretty trains developing. [​IMG]

5. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Beautiful! [​IMG]

6. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Quote:the snow?! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] gosh, please don't look forward to that! just kidding! [​IMG]

and thanks! yes, makes these cold snowy winters almost (ALMOST) tolerable looking at all the pretty trains developing. [​IMG]

[​IMG] No thank you! not quite! although, a little bit of snow would be OK - like we had last year, we had 2 beautiful days of snow, everybody got to play in it & take pictures & then it all melted away. Didn't even lose power. Now that's the way to enjoy winter!

You know, here in Louisiana, come October 1st starts our 6-7 months of really nice weather! [​IMG]

7. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

[​IMG] No thank you! not quite! although, a little bit of snow would be OK - like we had last year, we had 2 beautiful days of snow, everybody got to play in it & take pictures & then it all melted away. Didn't even lose power. Now that's the way to enjoy winter!

You know, here in Louisiana, come October 1st starts our 6-7 months of really nice weather! [​IMG]

Yeppers!

8. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

Get pics! We don't get enough snow here for ours to know what it is. lol

Steve

9. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    hey anyone want to buy some snow......got lots we could boxs up....

10. toejam

toejam Never enough birds

Dec 21, 2009
    SW Ohio, Wilmington
    Quote:I'll ship some too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by