Peas post your peas for deerman

You come to my mind and I pray for you. I know other people are too. May the blessing of hope and physical strength and wellness be upon you. And to your loved ones.

The Peas found the second pond today, yesterday they found the duck weed pond and did a bit of wading and taisting the duckweed.
This pond is to deep for wading.
009.jpg

Deerman, keep on hanging in there.. then get better okay?

Zazouse, you are going to show us awesome pictures someday. When your boys are fully mature- just imagine them fanning against backdrop with the pond in a greener warmer spring time. One of my biggest surprises at new peafowl ownership was how much they love wading. Even the males with big long tails would wade right in and spend a good time picking out stuff and trying to catch goldfish. Pretty funny!

here are some pics of my new peacock and my cousin!
22254_peacock_246.jpg

22254_peacockken2-12-11_003.jpg

(feathers in pockets and shirt lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
no pea pics today but we had a wicked ice storm Sunday evening. couple pics of the pens and barn area, covered in ice. If it wasn't so gosh darn COLD, it would be kind of pretty.

tree in the front...not sure if this one is gonna make it
31148_last_import_-_1.jpg

LOOK at all the ice on the pen fencing! We've been out several times to break it off and have secured everyone indoors until it melts off enough we know it's not going to fall on us.
31148_last_import_-_3.jpg

top of the barn, icy weather vane!
31148_last_import_-_8.jpg

just another example of the amount of ice...this is our deck railing.
31148_last_import_-_4.jpg

here are some of my peacocks

62815_peachick_001.jpg

here is him fanning
62815_cody_003.jpg

car ride home
62815_peahens_new_white_and_silver_pied_004.jpg

62815_peahens_new_white_and_silver_pied_002.jpg

here are they as soon as they got home
62815_peahens_new_white_and_silver_pied_020.jpg

here is our india blue peacock as a baby
62815_peachick_005.jpg

Big boy here wasn't too happy when I told him we still have a few more weeks of this cold nasty weather! I think his expression says it all!
lau.gif

31148_dsc_0568.jpg

everyone is getting restless to go into their 'summer quarters' and be done with all this white stuff!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom