Peas post your peas for deerman

I've had these three a little over a year. Hoping that the hens will start laying soon.

57944_jupiterandhen.jpg

57944_jupiterside.jpg

57944_jupiter6711a.jpg

57944_jupiter6711.jpg

57944_hidinghen.jpg

That Yellow crowned night herion is pretty!
We have just a pair a pair of peas and 10 eggs and a incubator are on their way in the mail. I am also going to add an adlut peahen but for now here are some pics of my peacocks, I have a midnight white eye and a white peahen

81023_002.jpg

81023_012.jpg

81023_015.jpg

81023_003.jpg

Last edited:
A billion pics of my pea family here, Burt. Multiple shots of the same 4 birds, but you know how proud mamas are! We have to show stuff off!!

Theo, IB Pied, I'm told.

Zillie, and we don't know what she is...at the auction she was called a 'Blonde.' Any guesses? Her iridescence on her neck is often quite purple.

Another shot of Zillie.

This is one of the hens I got from you, Burt, Purple BS, I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. Ursula hates me touching her.

Theo again. What a stud.

This is Lewis, who now has a dignified name to go with his more mature looks. He's the Purple BS I hatched from your eggs, Burt. He's wonderful and lets me pet him some. I'm trying to get him to be more sociable, but he's above all of that. ;)

Lewis grooming. He had 3 lovely little eyes in his train this year. You can see the one remaining in the lower right corner of the pic.

It's soooo hard to catch the purple on pics!!

Here he is with Zillie. Her neck isn't as purple as his, but it's still more so than Theo's.

Still can't identify her.

Look at this lovely train!!

Lewis and Zillie.

Lewis and Ursula, lovely couple!

Can kind of see the purple here...

very nice looking birds, the blonde is a purple hen, and yes the other is a purple bs hen, both good mates for your peacock........thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom