Pecking injury...

Pics
I appreciate your input but will not take a chicken to a vet. I can't justify that cost. And I can't vet wrap it because that would cover her vent. I have been putting neosporin on it and now that she is seperated from everyone, she should heal I would think

I appreciate your input but will not take a chicken to a vet. I can't justify that cost. And I can't vet wrap it because that would cover her vent. I have been putting neosporin on it and now that she is seperated from everyone, she should heal I would think
I completely understand. They quoted me 510 dollars to caponize a rooster. he is still in tact after that!

Don't beat yourself up, Triple. Things happen, and try as you might, they happen again or get worse... Raining and pouring, and all that. You're doing your best :hugs

Thanks. I really needed that today. It's been a bad day. Not just with the chickens but my dog was very naughty in his cage while I was at work, a national hero died, and I'm getting a migraine. Anyways, the chickens should get better now that no one can bother them. Thanks again😊

Thanks. I really needed that today. It's been a bad day. Not just with the chickens but my dog was very naughty in his cage while I was at work, a national hero died, and I'm getting a migraine. Anyways, the chickens should get better now that no one can bother them. Thanks again😊
So sorry. @Meg-in-MT is right. Go to bed and watch some tv! that is all I can offer. (And some Advil)

hahahaha! Thanks for responding at least! you can go to sleep if your head hurts. I don't want to bother you
You aren't a bother at all, honest. I appreciate the kind words and will update this thread in the morning, after I treat the girls again

Back
Top Bottom