hi you all, this is the mildest winter since I live in the mid-mountain, we had some snow in december but it's all melted now... chickens are really happy: they hate snow! last year we had snow three months straight and they spent the entire winter in the coop to keep from getting cold (those feathered legs don't help!)!
there's some avian flu in northeastern italy far enough from here, but it could spread and they could stop free-range anyway... I really hope it won't!
20220123_084641.jpg
20220123_082558.jpg

hi you all, this is the mildest winter since I live in the mid-mountain, we had some snow in december but it's all melted now... chickens are really happy: they hate snow! last year we had snow three months straight and they spent the entire winter in the coop to keep from getting cold (those feathered legs don't help!)!
there's some avian flu in northeastern italy far enough from here, but it could spread and they could stop free-range anyway... I really hope it won't!
View attachment 2972199View attachment 2972198
Adorable flock! Does the bunny like to hang out with the chickens?

thank you! ❤️

there are two bunnies, they have their own sleeping and eating space, so chickens can't mess with their food, but they all free-range together. bunnies seem to enjoy running after the chickens to make them run, they are kind of bully 😐
Haha. That’s funny. How old are they?

Back
Top Bottom