Pekin duck can't walk!

Oh, that sounds like good poo! Yay!

. . . We get to a point in life where this kind of thing really matters . . .
old.gif
Some sooner than others. In caring for animals, it's sooner.

Good news, too, that a vet is getting included in the discussion. Grateful.

My mom is talking to some vets right now and I think we are going to take her tomorrow. I gave her so salmon after she pooped that dark green.( my wal-Mart didn't have any sardines with no salt added.) and she's in the bath again. When I got her rhis morning to put in the bath she pooped everywheres! Her cage is filthy now, but its healthy poop(I think) it's brown and solid, with some liquid.
Good news about the poop, if there is such a thing, I think there is.
smile.png
That's great you are going to take her to a vet, please keep us updated on what you find out. We'll be thinking about you all.

I don't think we can take her to the vet :( we have a light bill, so if my mom makes money tonight I will be able to take her.(my moms a waitress) I checked to see if the egg was in he butt(idk how else to put it.) and I couldn't find anything. I put Vaseline in it so if she tried to lay an egg it would be easy for her. She has a bump on her back, it is leaking yellow oil like stuff. She hates when we touch it. I will try to get a picture of it.

I don't think we can take her to the vet
sad.png
we have a light bill, so if my mom makes money tonight I will be able to take her.(my moms a waitress) I checked to see if the egg was in he butt(idk how else to put it.) and I couldn't find anything. I put Vaseline in it so if she tried to lay an egg it would be easy for her. She has a bump on her back, it is leaking yellow oil like stuff. She hates when we touch it. I will try to get a picture of it.
That is her oil gland like yellow wax. very normal. What are you feeding her? How is she acting? still wanting to eat?

I have her some tuna, she has scratch and laying pellets. She hasn't been eating as much. She acts normal other than that.

Okay so about 8 this morning a woke up and ran a bath for her when I went to get her she was standing! So I took her out of the cage and placed her on the floor. You can tell she is a little unbalanced but she's taking little steps! I gave her some more tuna and laying pellets and im about to put her in a warm bath. She looks a lot better! Still no egg though.

She is walking normal again. She's eating fine, and honking. She's acting like herself again. Her feathers are growing back(they look really good!) But she still hasn't laid, and she has green diarrhea. It's really bad! I have to clean her cage 3 times a day becuase it's so bad. Other than she seems fine.

How long should I wait to put her back with the others?

Back
Top Bottom