Pekin Duck Club!

Poor Chatty got handled roughly by a Muscovy. Kinda scary when your white duck goes walking by and she's red... She's okay and her and Kathy are back with the flock. I had no idea how calm she is once you get a hold of her. We had them in the separate section of coop and she'd walk right up and let you pet her. My son Daytona helped clean her up and I think he has a new favorite!

Poor Chatty got handled roughly by a Muscovy. Kinda scary when your white duck goes walking by and she's red... She's okay and her and Kathy are back with the flock. I had no idea how calm she is once you get a hold of her. We had them in the separate section of coop and she'd walk right up and let you pet her. My son Daytona helped clean her up and I think he has a new favorite!
Aww how precious
love.gif

Hello everyone; I live in northern Idaho and I have some Indian Runner and Buff O ducks and drakes I would love to trade for Pekin ducks/drakes.
pm me if you are in the same area and are interested in trading or taking some of my ducks.
thanks

Good Morning, I am new to this forum. We live near Barrie, Ontario. We currently have 8 pekin ducks and have developed a terrible problem with weasels on our property. We are looking to rehome our ducks but can't seem to find a good home. Can anyone help? We want to ensure they are going to be loved...

Hi,

there is a Where Am I Where Are You forum, organized by location.

You might also see if there are any farm animal rescue organizations that can help you.

Sometimes local vets know of caring homes in the area.

Hugs!

Good Morning,  I am new to this forum.  We live near Barrie, Ontario.  We currently have 8 pekin ducks and have developed a terrible problem with weasels on our property.  We are looking to rehome our ducks but can't seem to find a good home.  Can anyone help? We want to ensure they are going to be loved...
I am in northern Idaho, wish i was closer, i would love to add your pekins to my flock.
maybe facebook also you can go on the pekin page and find someone closer to you, maybe even in Canada?
try this site... God bless you and your pekins
https://m.facebook.com/groups/361525210708503?ref=bookmarks

Hello everyone; I live in northern Idaho and I have some Indian Runner and Buff O ducks and drakes I would love to trade for Pekin ducks/drakes.
pm me if you are in the same area and are interested in trading or taking some of my ducks.
thanks
Have you tried the "Where am I, Where are You" forum on BYC? Someone might be able to help.

M

Back
Top Bottom