Pekin Duck Club!

Just give it a little more time... I just noticed that the quacks were quite obvious before the drake feathers came in.

I suspect the quacker is a drake. I know it doesn't say much but he's biggest and he taught my schnauzer who is nosy a lesson about sticking her face in the brooder. Lol. "His" name is pinky. Haha (pink beak)

New pics of my babes ...
pool time !!
my lil love Charlotte

For sexing ducklings .................

Also, once their voice changes a female with "quack" while a male will have a raspy noise.

Hey :) puddles is in duck diaper training lol. Wen we put it on sometimes he is fine n others he decides to run his butt backwards in circles lol any sugestions?

A couple more pics of my new baby Pekins. I'm working on taming them down now

Would this be the start of a drake feather on my Pistachio duck here? ...4 1/2 weeks old. My ducks never make any noise to hear any quacks yet.

Piggy here,,,which I am probably going to re-name...doesn't have it....same age. Piggy loves little ducklings....Pistachio hates them...lol.

I spent a few hours laying in the yard with my 3 older Pekins today.....it was a blast! I love it when they crawl all over me....rub up against me...eat grass and leaves right by my face....lay down right by my face.....all that great stuff.....I love me some ducks....
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom