Pekin Duck Club!

What kind of ducks are these??

My two Pekins are both 11 weeks old, solid white and happy as ever. Still can't figure out the sex of either of them. No quacks yet, just the typical chit chat. Any suggestions to help me figure it out? One is a little more skittish than the other, and follows its lead...........
caf.gif

Just wanted to share 2 pics of my babies, they are getting so big so quick! Here we have Rosie, the only girl, on the far left with Duncan in the middle, and Waterhead on the right saying "you want some of this?"!

Next is our swimming photo in our little waterfall that will soon be too small for all 3 to fit into. Our pond is in the middle of being built so the waterfall works for now! I love my pekins!

Hi. I have one Pekin drake, Quackers, who is 4 1/2 years old. He came to us from a family 6 months ago. This March I got a duckling from Tractor Supply and as of this week I'm sure that Cheese is a girl! Quackers was injured 10 days ago and has been recuperating in the spare bathroom infirmary. In the meantime Cheese has obviously been lonely and she's started assuming the "flounder" position for me sometimes. Here's the question... when Quackers can go back outside maybe as soon as this weekend, is she going to "flounder" and get more than she's ready for? She's a lot smaller than he is!

Back
Top Bottom