Pekin Duck Club!

Wobbly is soooo sweet! My daughter would LOVE to keep Puddles and Marley (knicknamed the Puddlingtons) inside. We just have too much going on inside with 5 people, two dogs, a cat, a hermit crab, and a rabbit....WHEW! I'm stressed with that group, add the ducks, and they would be miserable!

Wobbly is soooo sweet!  My daughter would LOVE to keep Puddles and Marley (knicknamed the Puddlingtons) inside.  We just have too much going on inside with 5 people, two dogs, a cat, a hermit crab, and a rabbit....WHEW!  I'm stressed with that group, add the ducks, and they would be miserable!

I am pregnant with our first with a cat and parrot in the house and 3 horses, many Pekin ducks and dogs outside. I know I'm about to have my hands full!!
I love Wobbly though, he is my constant buddy. He's soon to have surgery for a slipped tendon. Then maybe he'll get a new name :)

I am pregnant with our first with a cat and parrot in the house and 3 horses, many Pekin ducks and dogs outside. I know I'm about to have my hands full!!
I love Wobbly though, he is my constant buddy. He's soon to have surgery for a slipped tendon. Then maybe he'll get a new name
smile.png
Congrats on the newest addition soon to arrive, you will have your hands full but such an enjoyable time. Hoping Wobbly has successful surgery and is up and running soon.
welcome-byc.gif

Give them a few more days. Sometimes they didn't start when we start to count. You can also try to candle them and see if the air sac is big and kinda pulling down on one side. Maybe even see a beak pushing at it. Then you know it should probably be another week or so.
It appears that she has laid more eggs and they are developed past the point of when we checked last

Pekin Duck Club Members List:

duckins-

Carebearsmiles

Apyl

zbraswell92

DenverDucky

Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed! Thanks
smile.png
Please add me, if you will. I have 3 Pekins that are 6 weeks old.. I believe I have 2 females and 1 male. Will know for sure in a couple of weeks. First ducks that we have raised.

Back
Top Bottom